The Practice Direction sets out the basic framework for compliance with the FATF Recommendations. It is not intended to impose onerous standards. The overriding principle is that law firms should adopt a risk-based approach in complying with the requirements of client …
3. Role and Duties of the Prosecutor 3.1 – 3.16 4. Investigation and Prosecution 4.1 – 4.3 5. Decision to Prosecute 5.1 – 5.10 6. Consent to Prosecute 6.1 7. Private Prosecution 7.1 – 7.4 8. Charging Practice and Procedure 8.1 – 8.4 9. Proceeds of Crime 9.1 – 9.3
Private Family Adjudication – Hong Kong’s first case!
It was introduced in Hong Kong in 2015 as a pilot scheme by the judiciary through Practice Direction SL9 (“PDSL9”). PFA is akin to arbitration in that the parties will sign an agreement to have the ancillary relief aspect of their divorce proceedings adjudicated by a jointly appointed family specialist practitioner, outside the formal court proceedings.
Judicial review in Hong Kong
Judicial review in Hong Kong is conducted according to the Constitutional and Administrative Law List (Practice Direction 26.1). It comprises two different aspects: firstly, judicial review of domestic legislation as to their compatibility with the Basic Law (“constitutional review”); secondly, judicial review of administrative decisions under administrative law (“administrative review”).
Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal
33 Practice Direction 2.2 34 Practice Direction 4.3 35 s.33(2) HKCFAO 36 Chiu Wing Nam v HKSAR, (2006) 9 HKCFAR 850, p.855E-F per Li CJ 37 HKSAR v Hung Chan Wan & Another (2006) 9 HKCFAR 614, p. 632A-B per Li CJ 38 Ibid, p. 632G per Li CJ
Stamp Office Interpretation And Practice Notes
· PDF 檔案3. This Practice Note should be read in conjunction with Stamp Office Interpretation and Practice Notes (”) No. 8 (Revised) which set“SOIPN out s how the Collector will apply the provisions in relation to different rates of AVD under head 1(1) and head 1(1A) of
STAMP OFFICE INTERPRETATION AND PRACTICE NOTES NO. 1 …
· PDF 檔案3. The stamp duty payable on the actual conveyance of a property, which is in conformity with a chargeable agreement for sale, is fixed at $100. The requirements of Part IIIA of the Ordinance and details of how the Collector will apply the provisions in practice 4.
Cap. 159 Legal Practitioners Ordinance
To print the whole chapter in HTML, please click at the bottom of the TOC panel and then click .Please set the page orientation to “Landscape” for printing of bilingual texts on a single page. If the chapter is also available in RTF format, you may go straight to the
Fire Safety (Industrial Buildings) Ordinance
· PDF 檔案Fire Safety (Industrial Buildings) Ordinance (Cap. 636) Contents Section Page Part 1 Preliminary 1. Short title 1-2 2. Interpretation 1-2 3. Application 1-6 4. Unoccupied building regarded as occupied by owner 1-8 Part 2 Fire Safety Requirement Division 1 Fire
CODE OF PRACTICE LAND SURVEY ORDINANCE (Chapter 473)
· PDF 檔案CODE OF PRACTICE LAND SURVEY ORDINANCE (Cap. 473) Fourth Edition (Revised) – December 2006 CONTENTS Parts Paragraphs I GENERAL 1-2 II INTERPRETATION 3 III GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR RE-ESTABLISHMENT 4-5 OF LOT
BAIL IN CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS
· PDF 檔案3.2.8 Safeguarding the right to bail: legal advice 3.2.9 The scope of the right to bail: after conviction 3.2.10 Remands and the grant of bail 3.2.11 What Magistrates and Judges think 3.2.12 The right to bail as a central issue
Preventive Care for Children
Chapter 3 – Role of Primary Care Chapter 4 – Development of the Reference Framework Chapter 5 – Evidence Based Recommendations Chapter 6 – Practice of Evidence-based Recommendations in Different Stages Chapter 7 – Future Direction
Code of Practice for Energy Efficiency of Building Services Installation …
· PDF 檔案Code of Practice for Energy Efficiency of Building Services Installation Contents BEC_2012 – iii – EMSD 8.2 General Approach 37 8.3 Definitions 38 8.4 Electrical Power 38 8.4.1 Traction Drive Lift 38 8.4.2 Hydraulic Lift